BRTLX WiFi Smart Bulb,A60 RGB Dimmable E27 9W Led Smart Light Bulb only 1- 0751
Out of stock
BRTLX WiFi Smart Bulbs,A60 RGB Dimmable E27 9W Led Smart Light Bulb,800LM Compatible with Alexa,Google Home,Remote Control by Smart Phone iOS/Android,3 Pack [Energy Class A++]
- 【VOICE CONTROL】: Compatible with Amazon Alexa,Google Home,support Android or iOS device.No hub required.Control the wifi smart led bulbs by your voice,you can turn on/off or dim/brighten your light to specified color as you need.
- 【SMART WIFI CONTROL】: Just a smart phone,through connecting the 2.4GHz wifi,you can control your smart bulb before going out or sleeping without having to check the entire house.Support group control for all of your smart bulbs.It can be used anywhere and anytime.Make your life more convenient and save more time.
- 【Timer Setting】: Use timers to turn on/off the lights at particular time of the day or week.Set a schedule timer,it will automatically turn on when you wake up and turn off when you leave.Very good for kids sleeping.
- 【16 Millions Colors and Different Scenes】: Enables you to customize your light for different needs and change atmosphere of your room.Different colors fit your wedding parties,birthday party,Halloween party,holiday decoration. Different scenes can better fit your reading or sleeping time.
- 【Energy Saving and Long Lifespan】: More than 25000 hours,800Lumens equivalent to 40Watts,save your electricity charge,easy to install.With FCC, CE, RoHs certificate,we offer 1 year warranty for any quality-related issues.Please contact our friendly and professional support team if you have any questions.
- BRTLX LED Smart WiFi Bulb
BRTLX LED Smart WiFi Bulb is a easy, affordable way to add colorful, smart lighting to your home, featuring 16 million colors and thousands of whites. Connect multiple bulbs in an APP without hub and enjoy smart light in every room.We believe that this product is just what you are looking for!
- Cannot voice control?
Please name the smart bulb without Arabic numerals or special characters, it is better to name the smart bulb with the names which is easy to understand.
Please check whether the Wi-Fi network is still 2.4GHz.