Salus Wireless Plug-in Boiler reciever With LED Indicator 1685
Out of stock
- CE marked
- Compatible with Worcester boilers
- Comes with Receiver
- Wiring connections and heat on/off control for your boiler.
Features and benefits
- The RXBC605 comprises of an integral plug-in RF boiler control. The RF boiler control is a direct replacement for the basic time clock or blanking plate usually supplied with the boiler
- Installing the RF boiler control takes minutes. Once installed, you will benefit from all the control features of the Salus thermostat.
- The Integral RF boiler control is the RF receiving unit for your thermostat. This unit uses a plug-in connection to connect directly to your boiler and provides the ON/OFF switching.
- Features a plug-in connection to boiler and a 3 position switch
- 868 MHz communication
- Take control of your home’s heating and hot water to keep bills down.
|LED indicator||LED Indicator|
|Maximum operating temperature||50°C|
|Minimum operating temperature||0°C|
|Power voltage supply||230V|
|Override facility||Override facility|